This is my personal space for inspiration. This is where I store all the things I come across out there or on here or over there or under that or between those that inspire me, allow me to innovate, and hopefully lead me to create.

Friday, July 12, 2013

I am currently packing my bags for my first trip out of the country. I can't even believe it! Monday I will be in London and then next weekend I will travel to Oxford to take summer classes. That alone is enough to make my life complete. Years ago when I was sitting in my tenth grade English class reading Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, I remember thinking about life in the U.K., their rich literary history, the prestige, knowledge and history that Oxford is doused in as a school and a city, and how I wanted to experience that land for myself.  Being the pessimist I am I also remember thinking I would probably never get that experience until I was forty years old and a substantial member of society with a real job and real money. But here it is, knocking at my door and I can't wait to answer.


No comments:

Post a Comment